Shetland as a horse...

Snowfilly

Visit site
The best giant Shetland I ever saw was the accidental result of a Shetland stallion with a brain, a big hunter mare and a tall muck heap!

The foal was a short legged, compact 15.2 that could jump everything and had the Shetland brain. He was fab. Very hairy.

Fjords are generally similar, the more draft like type.

asmp

Visit site
We had a pony once who I was told was a Shetland x D section. He was 12.2 and built like a tank (and incredibly naughty)

Equi

Visit site
The best giant Shetland I ever saw was the accidental result of a Shetland stallion with a brain, a big hunter mare and a tall muck heap!

The foal was a short legged, compact 15.2 that could jump everything and had the Shetland brain. He was fab. Very hairy.

Sooooo want a photo of this haha

smolmaus

Visit site

Should we have a discussion about the ethics of doing this on purpose because he sounds like a dreamboat ??

VioletStripe

Visit site
I would have said a Highland! Maybe a Highland x Draught or Suffolk Punch?

I think the world can do without actual Giant Shetlands... I know my OH would be desperate for one though, he loves Shetlands and is 6'5 so struggles to find many horses to fit him :oops:

Visit site
I'll have the 4 year old.
How much for post and packaging?

I dread to think! ?. We almost went to view a 12yr old and then looked the breed up and realised just how enormous they are! Be ok if we had hacking direct from home but we wouldn’t have got it in the Ifor 505 with my mare to go forest riding! ?