Shires Turnout Rug Fit?

Elsbells

Visit site
Hi,
I'm considering buying the Shires four season rug for my new boy, he's 14.2 and a Sec Dx. He was a trekking pony in his past, so although unfeathered he's a tough little chunk with a good chest and bum, more of a horse on short legs.
I've only bought for warmbloods before and I was wondering what the fit is like re; chunky monster? It's going to be a 5' 9" or a 6' depending on fit.
Anyone know please and can help before I buy?

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I have found that Shires rugs with the really adjustable chest fittings (both buckles and clips) are great for chunkies, but it looks like the four seasons just has clips. So that means that it will either fit or it won't.

Size wise I find them to be pretty true to size, unlike Amigos which I find a bit on the small size.

Elsbells

Visit site
I have found that Shires rugs with the really adjustable chest fittings (both buckles and clips) are great for chunkies, but it looks like the four seasons just has clips. So that means that it will either fit or it won't.

Size wise I find them to be pretty true to size, unlike Amigos which I find a bit on the small size.

Thanks.
It depends which pics I look at and which seller on EBay as some have buckles, well the cheaper ones do it seems. Good to know that the sizes come up true though.