Shnesti boy seeks girlfriend

CAYLA

Visit site
We have a shensti boy and mam will be wanting to castrate him asap so im looking for Shnesti girl to have some pedigree shnesti pups? anyone......? He is cute and nice be a shame for me not to be able to have some pups and obs some cash for me holidays.

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Shi x Westi?

I kid you not, I got a text only tonight asking if my black alsayshun wanted to meet a white alsayshun, with only two days left on her heat. Needless to say the return message stretched to three texts :eek:

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
We have a shensti boy and mam will be wanting to castrate him asap so im looking for Shnesti girl to have some pedigree shnesti pups? anyone......? He is cute and nice be a shame for me not to be able to have some pups and obs some cash for me holidays.

OMG yeah, I have one of these girls! I have always wanted pups from her. she is 8, do you think that will be ok. she is a bit fat as we are at work all day and haven't got time to walk her. do you think that she and the pups will be ok in the garden shed outside as I haven't got anywhere inside to put them. oh, actually, would they be ok in the downstairs toilet. it's not very big but the will only be little pups.
How much do you want for a stud fee, would you just like one of the girl pups and not neuter your male for 6 months and use him so she can have babies? sounds like a plan to me. so pleased to have met you on here, I knew you would come in handy for something. :D xx

Last edited:

CAYLA

Visit site
OMG yeah, I have one of these girls! I have always wanted pups from her. she is 8, do you think that will be ok. she is a bit fat as we are at work all day and haven't got time to walk her. do you think that she and the pups will be ok in the garden shed outside as I haven't got anywhere inside to put them. oh, actually, would they be ok in the downstairs toilet. it's not very big but the will only be little pups.
How much do you want for a stud fee, would you just like one of the girl pups and not neuter your male for 6 months and use him so she can have babies? sounds like a plan to me. so pleased to have met you on here, I knew you would come in handy for something. :D xx

The only thing that worries me in what you say is her age (as im worried she will produce less pups at tha age:confused:) and I was hoping for atleast 10 x £600 for these pedigree pups, the bog sounds good as a creche for the pedigree Shnestis though:), Can we meet up somewhere, a front street, super market car park, bus stop, motor way services, I will charge a fee and take a bitch please.
I want my pup at 5 weeks please so I can sell her at 6 weeks as I really need the cash quick, and Half the profit for the rest when you sell them (paypal me) , I will give you some weebox to wean it. Cheers you are a star:)

Anyone want to reserve and pay deposits to secure?, they will go like hot cake, pups always do. Pay the deposits to me not chestnutty:p

satinbaze

Visit site
My Lily and her "boyfriend" Figero are desperate to produce a litter of Flat-Sausages. How much do you think I could charge for those? I was hoping for 4 figure sums!!!!!!!!!

satinbaze

Visit site
Hmmmm
At only £800 per puppy probably not worth having DNA tests then? Its a shame I have already paid out for hip scores.

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
The only thing that worries me in what you say is her age (as im worried she will produce less pups at tha age:confused:) and I was hoping for atleast 10 x £600 for these pedigree pups, the bog sounds good as a creche for the pedigree Shnestis though:), Can we meet up somewhere, a front street, super market car park, bus stop, motor way services, I will charge a fee and take a bitch please. I want my pup at 5 weeks please so I can sell her at 6 weeks as I really need the cash quick, and Half the profit for the rest when you sell them (paypal me) , I will give you some weebox to wean it. Cheers you are a star:) Anyone want to reserve and pay deposits to secure?, they will go like hot cake, pups always do. Pay the deposits to me not chestnutty:p

If she produces less pups we can just charge more for them, just means they are more rare doesn't it. so if there is only 7 we can charge a grand and that works out the same doesn't it. As for the bog, at least they will have water all the time as they can drink out of the pan. 5 weeks sound ok, will save me feeding them. will you sort out the KC reg or will I? I will just dock the tails myself if that is ok. think I have some old secateurs somewhere. a fee plus a bitch, is that not a bit greedy of you. how do I know your shnesti is even ped. you got papers for him? god, some people are just sharks out to diddle innocent bona fida breeders like myself!

CAYLA

Visit site
If she produces less pups we can just charge more for them, just means they are more rare doesn't it. so if there is only 7 we can charge a grand and that works out the same doesn't it. As for the bog, at least they will have water all the time as they can drink out of the pan. 5 weeks sound ok, will save me feeding them. will you sort out the KC reg or will I? I will just dock the tails myself if that is ok. think I have some old secateurs somewhere. a fee plus a bitch, is that not a bit greedy of you. how do I know your shnesti is even ped. you got papers for him? god, some people are just sharks out to diddle innocent bona fida breeders like myself!

Ner your the greedy one, my dog is a proven pedigree, he has a 10 generation pedigree (on a proper form with a lovely border and scrolled writing) his name is "Shnestis cash in inn", so he has a good breedng name , all good names and that in the pedigree, I wrote it meself on a shirleys pedigree paper. If I never told you about my Shnesti lad you would no be able to cash in, what yours problem?
And yes I would like them docked as my boy is and he looks well smart and that, im sure some bog sandard scissors dipped in hot water will do.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
*Is both amused by reading about Schnesties in bogs, pimping pooch Alsayshuns and Flat sausages :D, and waiting for newbie to show up and reply without realising that the thread isn't serious...
o092.gif

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
Ner your the greedy one, my dog is a proven pedigree, he has a 10 generation pedigree (on a proper form with a lovely border and scrolled writing) his name is "Shnestis cash in inn", so he has a good breedng name , all good names and that in the pedigree, I wrote it meself on a shirleys pedigree paper. If I never told you about my Shnesti lad you would no be able to cash in, what yours problem? And yes I would like them docked as my boy is and he looks well smart and that, im sure some bog sandard scissors dipped in hot water will do.

ok, keep yer hair on! was just chancing it! oh I like his name, my girl is called a vicious wee sod most of the time ha ha. seriously bad tempered. ok sometimes though. the kids climb all over her and then one will poke it's finger in her eye or something and she goes ballistic and chases them around trying to bite them. it's dead funny like, me and my new boyfriend laugh for ages about it watching them playing like that. cute or what! she has only bitten them a handful of times though.
so will you write out the pedigree things since you know more about that than I do. we can just make up the names for the mums side of it. canny be that hard. happy to meet in car park somewhere, I usually meet my dealer in one anyway so no biggy. x

Kaylum

Visit site
I wonder if you could reverse breed, put back to a westie and then breed one of the pups to a westie again. It will then have even better breed lines. And then mix with another breed and then reverse breed to the breed you put it on. Just think you could reverse breed all the health problems out and make a fortune selling reverse bred pedigrees.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
ha ha, a very funny thread but sadly these people do exist and its about time there was some way of shopping them to the tax man.....

MMMMMMMM ........ wonder if we all contacted these so called breeders and got the name and full address and then accidentally let the council, inland revenue, benefits office know their details.

whats the betting that half of these people are on benefits anyway....and the rest of us are paying for them.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I wonder if you could reverse breed, put back to a westie and then breed one of the pups to a westie again. It will then have even better breed lines. And then mix with another breed and then reverse breed to the breed you put it on. Just think you could reverse breed all the health problems out and make a fortune selling reverse bred pedigrees.

My short answer: I don't think it is the easy solution to the problem, as you make it sound, because some dog breeders have tried that, and it hasn't been as successful as they want their potential puppy buyers to think.

My long answer: Genes doesn't care about crossbreed's or mongrel's so called hybrid vigor/innate healthiness, if both parents carries the same recessive undesirable gene, the gene can be duplicated in some of the puppies.

In my hypothetical example below, I'm using the recessive prcd-PRA gene, which can cause the eye disease PRA (leads to night blindness or blindness). Dogs that are called Affected, have 2 copies of the prcd-PRA gene, and they're highly likely to develop PRA. Dogs that are called Carriers, have only 1 copy of the prcd-PRA gene, and they're not more likely to develop PRA, than dogs without the undesirable gene, the later dogs I will call Non-carriers.

Hypothetically, let us say that your breed plan is to add some innate healthiness into your original breed the Cocker Spaniel, and the so called hybrid vigor, makes you think that you don't need to worry about what genes your Cocker Spaniel brood bitch is carrying or not. But if your brood bitch is unknowingly a Carrier, then most likely, some of the puppies will inherit her 1 copy of the prcd-PRA gene = are unknown Carriers. If you're unlucky, the crossbreed bitch puppy that you keep, is one of those Carriers, but again you don't think that you need to gene test her, because after all, her father is not a Cocker Spaniel, so she must be an innate healthy crossbreed puppy.
When your puppy is old enough, you breed her back to a purebred Cocker Spaniel stud dog, that unknowingly also happens to be a Carrier, and then statistically the following will happen:

About 25% of the puppies will be Non-carriers.
About 50% of the puppies will be Carriers.
About 25% of the puppies will be Affected.

I deliberately chose to not say what breed the first stud dog was, that you outcrossed with, but if he was a Dwarf Poodle, one of several other breeds that also can carry the prcd-PRA gene, and if both the Dwarf Poodle and your Cocker Spaniel is Carriers, then statistically about 25% of your so called innate healthy crossbreed puppies, will actually be Affected.

Also, note that these gene test for dogs are specific, if you gene test your dog for the prcd-PRA gene, the result will only say if your dog is a Non-carrier, Carrier or Affected regarding the prcd-PRA gene, and you still won't know what other genes, desirable or undesirable, that your dog carries.
So even health tested breeding animals, can pass on unknown undesirable genes to their puppies. Add the risk of possible mutations, and breeding is sort of a gene lottery, where breeders can only do their best to try and breed healthy puppies, regardless whether we are talking purebreds or crossbreeds.

I know I've used my last example before, but to use a few breeds and crossbreeds, from Optigen's list over things that you can gene test different dogs for, as an example of what can happen on the health front when you crossbreed:

If you have a Golden Retriever it can be tested for 3 diseases (prcd-PRA, GR_PRA1 & Ichthyosis).
If you have a Labrador Retriever it can be tested for 3 diseases (prcd-PRA, RD/OSD & NARC).
If you have a Labrador/Golden Retriever cross it can be tested for 4 diseases (prcd-PRA, GR_PRA1, Ichthyosis & RD/OSD).
If you have a Goldendoodle it can be tested for 4 diseases (IC, prcd-PRA, GR_PRA1 & Ichthyosis).
If you have a Labradoodle it can be tested for 4 diseases (IC, PFK, prcd-PRA & RD/OSD).
If you have an Australian Labradoodle it can be tested for 5 diseases (IC, Ichthyosis, PFK, prcd-PRA & RD/OSD).
If you have a Labradoodle/Goldendoodle cross it can be tested for 6 diseases (IC, Ichthyosis, PFK, NARC, prcd-PRA & RD/OSD).

( http://www.optigen.com/opt9_test.html )
And those are just the diseases that you can gene test those breeds/crossbreeds for, they can also have e.g. Hip Dysplasia, and I've read that they think that Australian Labradoodles might also have inherited for example Addison's disease and Epilepsy from their Poodle ancestors.

c020.gif

Cookies to everyone that reached the end of my reply
1365156-bigthumbnail.jpg