Shop 4 bits

JessPickle

Visit site
Yes, have used them a lot always found them good and have had to send back a fair few bits when they were not suitable after trial. Friends have also used them without a problem.

Tempi

Visit site
Yup ive used them a couple of times.

First time they were really good.

And second time im still waiting for the bits after 2wks and no contact from them to say why i havent recieved them
mad.gif
I eventually got through to them today - their phone was permenantly engaged yesterday - and apparently my bits are coming in the post today/tomorrow, altho they said that last wednesday.......

showjump2003

Visit site
Can't say I'm amused with them at the moment! I ordered a bit over a week ago and was told it would take a couple of days. So yesterday I phone up, a week has passed and no bit. They said there had been a problem with my order, guy hadn't written down the size I wanted so it hadn't been sent, yet no one tried to contact me. So he told me yesterday he would post it asap as guaranteed delivery by 1pm today. Because it has to be signed for I gave him my work address. I'm only here today which I told him but he said that's fine as it would definatly come.

I know it's not 1pm yet but the postman came with no parcel for me so I phoned the shop to make sure it was sent. Apparently it was sent as signed for but not guarantted for today so seeing post has already been I won't be getting it today and I'm not back at this address till the middle of next week so won't be getting it as there will be no one here to sign for it!

I'm so mad!!!!!! Only gave them this address as he said it would definatly arrive today and there wouldn't have been anyone at home to sign today.

Apalacia01

Visit site
I think this is the same company that I have just tried to use - horsebitshop.co.uk. Waited a week to get a bit - it arrived...said 5.5" on order, bit was 4.5" . Rung them and they said that they would send a new one. Week later no bit. Rung them...same thing said. 4 days later. Rung them....said, 'oh no record of bit being wrong size....oh, we don't have it in that size anyway.' So.....not thrilled, going to go to Frogpool on Saturday and just buy it and hope that it fits.

I wouldn't bother really.

Scarlett

Visit site
I've had similar bad experience with shop4bits - am still waiting 6 months on... can only presume I'm not getting the bit on trial as they havnt been in touch despite me calling/emailling....

Very disapointing as initially the service was fantastic....

0ldmare

Visit site
They were fine for me. It took about 10 days to arrive as they were waiting for a delivery, but it came OK and they refunded me with no problems when I decided not to keep it

wench

Visit site
I think if you want to try a less popular bit, for example a normal snaffle, you get delivery straight away. Things like the mylers etc can take a little longer to come through, as I assume they are more popular

gummybear

Visit site
I had a nightmare with them. Ordered a bit - they took my money as had to pay for the trial, 2 weeks later hadnt received it, called them and they said it would be another week, waited another week still didnt get it. Called again to then be told that there was a problem with the supplier, but they could send me the bit, but 1/2inch smaller!! Asked for my money back and to cancel the order. After another 2 weeks, they still hadnt refunded my money so had to call again. Eventually got my money back! But saying that - a friend of mine has used them and had no probelms - pot luck I suppose - but I would call them first to make sure that they actually have the bit you want in stock!

G3mma

Visit site
I had really good service at the beginning from them but came back about a year later to ask for some advice and they couldn't be bothered to reply (twice) so I went elsewhere. Wondering whether the novelty might have worn off a bit now for them as they were so helpful 12mths ago compared to now