Shoppers! Can you help me find...

lewis2015

Visit site
Ok, I'm not sure if this even exists, but I'm after a combo neck cotton sheet in white or a very light colour with a belly flap!

I can't find one for the life of me, so it's probable that it doesn't exist but if anyone knows anywhere that sells them, please let me know :)

Thanks very much.

Visit site
I know shires do a combo stable sheet but no belly flap and not a light colour and ribinsons did a fleece with a belly flap in a light grey/stars print although can't remember if that had a neck or not. Unless anyone else has an idea, I would say they do not exist. You could use a fly sheet, they are light in colour, full neck and have a belly flap if you're desperate! ;)

Somewhere may be able to make you one.

lewis2015

Visit site
I know shires do a combo stable sheet but no belly flap and not a light colour and ribinsons did a fleece with a belly flap in a light grey/stars print although can't remember if that had a neck or not. Unless anyone else has an idea, I would say they do not exist. You could use a fly sheet, they are light in colour, full neck and have a belly flap if you're desperate! ;)

Somewhere may be able to make you one.

Thanks OrangeDinosaur! Yes, I think you're right - they don't exist! I've found a Derbyhouse full neck cotton sheet in light blue, so might have to get my seamstress mother to sew a belly flap on! Thanks for your help :)

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site

lewis2015

Visit site

Ah thanks for the suggestion, but it has to cotton! There's probably something about cotton fabric that makes this difficult to make, hence not finding any! :)

Holzdweaver

Visit site
Iv found you one but its in Australia at makennrugs2u seems a small company though so they may ship?

ELITE COMBO $85
A fantastic ripstop 14oz poly/cotton combo that can be worn all year round. On summer days and nights or as an under rug in winter. This rug is extremely durable for paddock wear. Has good quality satin in mane and shoulders, with shoulder gussetts, removable leg straps and extra long tail flap. Good quality fittings. * NEW ELITE COMBOS NOW HAVE A BELLY WRAP

http://www.makennrugs2u.com.au/summer-rugs

lewis2015

Visit site
What about a weatherbeeta kool combo? I've not just looked to see if they fit your criteria but off the top of my head...

Thanks! Yes, I originally wanted a kool coat but the ones I saw said they were polyester! I just can't imagine how polyester keeps them cool compared to cotton, but it would probably be fine :)

lewis2015

Visit site
Iv found you one but its in Australia at makennrugs2u seems a small company though so they may ship?

ELITE COMBO $85
A fantastic ripstop 14oz poly/cotton combo that can be worn all year round. On summer days and nights or as an under rug in winter. This rug is extremely durable for paddock wear. Has good quality satin in mane and shoulders, with shoulder gussetts, removable leg straps and extra long tail flap. Good quality fittings. * NEW ELITE COMBOS NOW HAVE A BELLY WRAP

http://www.makennrugs2u.com.au/summer-rugs

Ah yes, that would be perfect! Will try to contact them :) Thanks a lot!

WelshD

Visit site
Thanks, that could work :)

Just a caution that the Dustbuster isn't intended for turnout if that's what your plan is

I use the Koolcoats, they are very loosely woven so aren't as warm as they may seem

I also have fantastic combo sheets from Comfort Zone, they have tiny tiny holes and are a very thin fabric with a separate belly flap that threads on the surcingles. I have two of them and they are absolutely brilliant but I don't know if they make them anymore

lewis2015

Visit site
Just a caution that the Dustbuster isn't intended for turnout if that's what your plan is

I use the Koolcoats, they are very loosely woven so aren't as warm as they may seem

I also have fantastic combo sheets from Comfort Zone, they have tiny tiny holes and are a very thin fabric with a separate belly flap that threads on the surcingles. I have two of them and they are absolutely brilliant but I don't know if they make them anymore

Thanks WelshD :) The Comfort Zone ones sound perfect; I've just googled it but no joy so far so perhaps they aren't making them anymore! Will have to keep a lookout for second hand ones.