Shopping list for badders???

kick_On

Visit site
As it's getting really close shopping/wish list is being thought about

Horsey wise
Need new cooling boots, need to at differene stud types, i like small one, and i'm sure i'll end with a rug of some sorts :)

Human
i think i'm going to have a proper look at Dubarry Boots, new joddies which i'm a very fussy bugger, so could end up with none! as here's my rant why is a 12 not a 12? so you go down to 10 and even that is to bloody big!!! and i've not changed shape for years!!!

Tangaroo

Visit site
Well, i was hoping to spend half of thursday shopping after i have done my dressage at 10.30 ish. But Roy of Wychanger Barton saddlery said the tradestands have been told they have to open on friday, not necessarily before :confused:
I do hope they are going to be open on thursday as friday is going to be somewhat busier for me.

kick_On

Visit site
Well, i was hoping to spend half of thursday shopping after i have done my dressage at 10.30 ish. But Roy of Wychanger Barton saddlery said the tradestands have been told they have to open on friday, not necessarily before :confused:
I do hope they are going to be open on thursday as friday is going to be somewhat busier for me.

come round me and my mates on saturday, as we nurse our hangover?

Tangaroo

Visit site
I wont be there sat. Going to take Stilton (horse) home either fri night or first thing sat morning so he can have weekend in field.
Will be coming back up on sunday though to make use of our free passes

EventingMad

Visit site
My bank balance is going to take quite a hit but i've been very good the last few months money wise so shouldn't be that bad!

Equine wise-Want to have a look at some magnetic boots for the grey one who has ringbone. New stable rug for him as well. Fetlock boots for the ginger one and a new bridle for him as his is looking a little worse for wear!
Leather Headcollars for both the boys.

Then for the human- I'm desperate for a pair of new gaiters and need some new breeches preferably without holes in!

So much to look forward this year,will have to come and watch all you grassroots riders and camping for the first year too!

eishi

Visit site

I'm working on a tradstand (a fairly big well known one ;) ) we are open thursday so I'm sure alot of the others will be too!

bigboyrocky

Visit site
Im going to camp the whole of it with two crazy friends!! After mum loosing her job, and pony having to go back to his owners, i dont need anything horsey, so the bit of money i've saved up, isnt for anything in particular now! No doubt half of it will be spent on food/drink/party by the lake sunday night... but the remainder is for me to do as i please! :D this has never happened, and i havent brough clothes for myself in a very long time, so bit of a luxury really! :p Plan to visit my sponsors stall, then do my shopping on the last day, as hoefully some of it wil be reduced ;) :p

Have a great time everybodyyy :)

teapot

Visit site
And having been asked to work on another fairly big well known tradestand, we're not open on the thursday (unless I've got my dates wrong).

Shopping list for me is some new breeches but like you kick_on - very picky so probably won't get any and I'm trying to convince myself I need Durbarrys, rather than getting a new pair of wellies.

Tangaroo

Visit site
eishi - pleased to hear there might be some trade stands open. I think there will be quite a lot of people there on thurs .
Which tradestand are you on? You can PM me if you want.:p

MysteryGirl

Visit site
I'm going to have a look at the horse massage machines, my chiropracter has recommended one for my girl but I'm not sure I want to spend a couple of hundred quid on one :confused:

I'd like some of the escadron exercise bandages that are half padding and half stretchy bandage iykwim.

Hubby wants some back brushing boots for his lad.

Nothing I need for me really, though I'll probably buy something for the kids :D

humblepie

Visit site
Am in the happy position of not needing or even wanting anything for the horse so may treat myself to something unhorsey and obviously several ice creams as it is bound to be lovely weather.

Holidays_are_coming

Visit site
Oh I was going to get a nice new Kantec, however as Im not allowed to jump for the next yr, im going to spend the money on some new cream jods, and aceserising my dressage saddle, and I might even stretch to some Bling!!!!!!!

Puppy

Visit site
I need a new hat and boot bag, as mine has gone a touch moldy after so many months sat in the tack room untouched!

And I'd like a new heavyweight gillet, as the zip on my nice one is knackered.

I don't think there's anything that my horses want or need, but who knows what I'll find whilst browsing ;)

j1ffy

Visit site
Having just bought a horse (my first for 12 years!) and expecting him to be "delivered" a couple of weeks after Badders, my shopping list is huge! Not sure how I'll carry it back to the car... On the plus side I have my parents there and the xc is two days before my birthday so hopefully they'll take pity and (a) carry some stuff and (b) buy me a pressie :)

SpruceRI

Visit site
Hey you peeps on Tradestands, can you give us a discount please??!! lol

Well, I'm yet to make my list.... have to meet with Badders friend to discuss the finer points of fitting in all the shops over the 2 days we're going!

I've been to Badminton about 10 times beofre but have never made it round all the shops, as always been on a coach trip, and so, have had to leave too early.

This time we're staying over for one night.... heaven!!