Short dressage squares

Kylara

Visit site
Found a nifty new saddle, ex demo at second hand prices and fits both pony and horse! (with thin shims for horse) and best of all fits me as is short panel and short flap. Stroke of luck!

Problem is my dressage squares all look ridiculous. Full ones for horse make saddle look like lead rein and waaaay to long and wide. Cob one for pony is ok but too long under flap so looks not great but acceptable and don't notice quite so much. However think a bit too short for the saddle.

Any ideas on shorter squares? Width probably OK being too big but the length under the flap really needs sorting!

Worst case I'll buy and butcher to the shorter length. But would appreciate if anyone knows of a brand that maybe makes short flap squares.

Ta muchly, off to research now!

Kylara

Visit site
Yes but GP pads look ridiculous with the straight cut of the dressage saddle. No good for competing in! Currently riding pony with GP square but not great and a little too short so doesn't quite clear the panels.

Is that on a pony or horse CmcC?

CMcC

Visit site
Yes but GP pads look ridiculous with the straight cut of the dressage saddle. No good for competing in! Currently riding pony with GP square but not great and a little too short so doesn't quite clear the panels.

Is that on a pony or horse CmcC?

On pony