Short riding boots/jodphur boots?

katiejaye

Visit site
Ok my yard boots/short boots just died (the sole just came off after many years
frown.gif
) so me thinks it's time for a new pair! Can anyone suggest any nice short boots (to wear with chaps) for riding and general wearing around the yard (so need to be tough/water resistant). I'd like something that is good for riding in also and give good ankle/foot support. Thanks
grin.gif

truffles

Visit site
Ooh Ariats all the way! Although pricey, if you look after them (which I haven't and they've still survived) they are the comfiest things you'll ever be in!

I waterproof mine every now and again, and although I should clean them more often, I only give them a scrubadub every month or so, and they're still going strong! At the stables I used to work at, we used to do a lot of walking, probably up to 5/6 hours, and I still have the same ones, plus a few wear and tears, but I doubt you will be doing as much walking!
smile.gif

Comfy when riding/working/pottering around, easy to wear in and a very good investment if you look after them!

Good luck
smile.gif

Here is their website: www.ariat.com

Benefice1

Visit site
I have a pair of tuffa boots, here is the link to their website:

http://www.tuffaboots.com/index.htm?ac=B3768-C

I have the 'The Tipperary' pair, i have had them for about 4 years, absolutely live and die in them, wear them all round the yard and when i ride, really dont look after them, cant even remember the last time i cleaned them
blush.gif
but they are still going strong and are sooooo comfy.

Arent too expensive either, if the ariats are out of your price range, which they are for me!!

GinaB

Visit site
I use a pair of Dublin boots, which I find very comfy and just wear those with Tuffa chaps. The boots retail at around £24.99 so good for a tight budget!