Should I Call For Her??

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
I sold my pony who ment the world to me a month or so ago... I was so pleased with the home there a really lovely family, and i was over the moon as the first few weeks they emailed almost every day. A week went by and i didnt hear a thing, i was really worried and couldnt get my baby off my mind, really wondered if i'd done the right thing. Finaly i got an email saying- (pretty much)
Re;Enjoy-im trying to!
Sorry i didnt email been to tired and fed up! We tired to ride her monday (2weeks back) and knew striaght away something was very wrong, her two front legs were really lame. Shes now on box rest, boredom, bute and walkies. She most likely did it playing with the mares in the field. Had the vet out, didnt say/do much not very impressed.

I emailed her back... nothing days later...
Emailed her again saying i was really worried how was she..
Nothing
crazy.gif

Should I call her i dont want to pester and its not my place but its killing me
frown.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
I would give them a few weeks... after all, they are probably upset that their new pony is poorly and feel they have let you down too.

You could email them saying you're sorry to hear she is lame and hope she gets better soon... That way you're not asking questions and interfering but are still making contact.

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
I was thinking of sending 'a get well soon card'... but dont even know how she is! For all i know she could be dead, or sound and happy, or resold... or they could be looking into her blood from vetting *its sending me crazy*
crazy.gif

Skhosu

Visit site
what's the matter? I haven't stayed in regular contact w/ any old ponies of ours (all loved dearly and still in same homes sold to) except when they are out and about.
So they haven't emailed you, it may not be their priority. I would say they don't want to e-mail you every day for the rest of the pony's life. Their choice. Not yours. Move on. I would say if they kept emailing they would have let you know if the pony died.