Should I cancel? Or is it too late?

seabiscuit

Visit site
Just realised that Owen has a physio appointment tomorrow, and the vet is booked in to asses him at the same time!

The thing is that Owen is PERFECT at the mo- not one single thing wrong with him ( surprise surprise) and I just know that the physio and vet will say he's great and wont need to do any treatment( I wouldnt want to rock the boat anyway). I will then be charged about £40 for the physio and the vet will be £50 for the call out which is a complete waste of time when I know that the horse is ok!

Should I cancel? Or is it too late? On the other hand because he has had such major problems/major operation maybe it would be good for the physio/vet to see him when he is in good form so that they have something to measure against??

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
You know your horse better than anyone - save the money and just give them a curtosy call mentioning that he feels great and that you do not want to waste there time.

allijudd

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'd keep the physio cancel the vet....

[/ QUOTE ]

me too...a little pampering from the phsyio will make his day..

long may it continue....

seabiscuit

Visit site
Thanks peeps..already cancelled the vet..vet thinks I should cancel...couldnt get through to the physio...
frown.gif
still, appointments not till tomorrow afternoon, so have until tomorrow morning to think about it.
Just think its bad form to cancel a physio on the same day, will prob have to go. Oh well they may find something that needs a tweak!
smile.gif