Shoulders Back...

CastleMouse

Visit site
Does anyone use it? Does it work well to give you better posture, and what do you think of it overall? All opinions appreciated
smile.gif

LauraBR

Visit site
It's a 'product' you wear.

Not used it myself but there was a post on the same subject a few months back... nearly bought one until someone who had bought one put me off...

Malibu

Visit site
I thought about getting one (mother getting it for x-mas) although my position has improved alot with shoulders making their way back gradually but it does seem a good idea and can be worn during comp too. I will let you know how it goes.

MissDeMeena

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Not used it myself but there was a post on the same subject a few months back... nearly bought one until someone who had bought one put me off...

[/ QUOTE ]

What did they say to put you off??

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What did they say to put you off??

[/ QUOTE ]

Just that it didn't have as much effect as you might hope- akin to wearing your bra the wrong way round *I think*, someone else might remember better than me!

MagicMelon

Visit site
Ive got one. I think it does help with my posture but only because its quite uncomfortable to wear so Im always feeling it remind me to keep my shoulders back! (maybe thats the idea!). I tend to use it for dressage comps (under my jacket) which I think helps. Cant use it for too long though as I find my shoulders get sore after a while as their forced into a position.