Show day 1

MouseInLux

Visit site
My trainer and I packed up the horses (in Luxembourg) on Friday to try a new show in Belgium. Facilities are amazing! The classes are big (he’s riding in a class of 120+ today).
I’m really happy because out of 62 horses that rode the 90cm class I came 16th and here you get money for winning! A whole 15€ 😊
Now I’m also sore because Desmy and I ended up parting ways after Jump 7. She decided to be super fast and head towards Jump 10, I was planning on turning the other way to Jump 8. I got to be very friendly with the wall of the ring! Helmet is dented but my head is fine, back is sore and shoulder is bruised. I must say I’m impressed with my helmet (KEP, third time in my head!) I didn’t have a headache past the initial banged head.
Off to day 2 today. My trainer is riding my horse...

Steerpike

Visit site
Well done on your finish but I hope you aren't too sore today! I was looking at the KEP hats but weren't sure how they fit and no local shops stock them!

Leo Walker

Visit site
If you search KEP hats on here there is a thread about them not being fit for purpose so worth a read before you spend hundreds SP!

Congratulations MIL! Hope you arent too sore today!

MouseInLux

Visit site
Well done for the placing, thats a good start, hope you went well today and did not get to meet the wall again :)
thanks :) I sat today out, I don’t think my back would be happy on a horse :/ my trainer took her into the 90cm class, we have lots to work on now at home.