Show jump trainers Kent

Jaide

New User
Visit site
I am looking for a show jump trainer in the Kent area for my extremely tricky eventer. We have improved beyond recognition (bolting over a single pole on the floor, bouncing doubles etc) however there is still a lot of work to be done. He is exceptionally sensitive and the work that's been put in over the last 3 years could easily be undone within a single session, so I am looking for someone with a lot if patience and experience. I am currently recieving regular training but I am looking for a second opinion, I am very ambitious with my eventing and currently my horse is struggling with confidence around a pre novice sj course which is preventing us from moving up the levels. He has all the scope in the world which is partly the problem- he can scare himself and his problems all come mentally.
If anybody knows of anyone with a lot of experience and can reference them please do let me know

morrismob

Visit site
My daughter has had a few lessons with Jane Annett in Kemsing, just outside Sevenoaks and have learnt so much, Jane doesn;t mince her words but my god you do get a lesson !

Wundahorse

Visit site
Tom Jackson is young but very technical,a young man on his way up in eventing.His father is the farrier Ian Jackson.Check out Toms Facebook.
Neil Boorman is brilliant and highly recommended.