Show jumping report

christian

RaThEr-bE-RiDiN0610.bebo.com
what a fab day!!

we went to the highland fling at graves park in sheffield, which is basically an english celebration of scottish culture (huh???) but they al;so run qualifiers for the UK chasers so off we went!

Rosie took christian in 65cm, but he had two stops the silly boy, but she took him in 75 cm. He jumped a lovely clear, and then again in the jump off, even though rosie forgot the course, but so did all the others, so she won! i was so pleased for her, and i'm glad she is finaly getting to grips with christian.

I went in pairs (90cm ish) next with a mini from pony club called leigh. shes a real sweety and has a fantastic jumping pony. We both jumped clear, and we were one of only two pairs that did, and we had to jump off. Leigh had 1 down in the jumpoff but the others had 2 down so we won!! brilliant moment and leigh was delighted! (there will be a picture of us in equestrian life magazine. Buy it!!)

I then took Todgie in 85cm. She jumped a copybook round, and went through to the jump off. Unfortunately we had one down, but because there were only 3 clears and we went quick, we came 4th!

I decided to have a go at the open (95cm) which walked fairly big (bigger then 95cm!!), but Todge was brilliant again. We were 1 of two clears in the first round, and had a pole down in the jump off, but the other clear had two down so we won that too!! I was soooooooo happy!!

In all the time i have been riding Todge (about 18months) she has NEVER show jumped as well as that. I am thrilled with her, she was a real star today!!

piks to follow in gallery.

TiaPony

Visit site
sounds like success all round!
smile.gif

x