Show jumping with a broken arm

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Is ALL incredibly gung ho Pony Club 'I'm sure we can clear this if we just go faster' , isn't it!? Fascinating.

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
I love old footage. There is a clip of I think it was Beethoven being looked at as a prospect in the 1950's, being trotted up and lunged - and he's obviously as lame as a goat! Nobody notices or comments and it's all very tweedy and elephant ear jodhpurs :)

gunnergundog

Visit site
I love old footage. There is a clip of I think it was Beethoven being looked at as a prospect in the 1950's, being trotted up and lunged - and he's obviously as lame as a goat! Nobody notices or comments and it's all very tweedy and elephant ear jodhpurs :)

This? Found on the Golden Age of Show Jumping.....so many memories! Beethoven appears at c 38 seconds.

cundlegreen

Visit site
That came up on FB the other day, and it was my first comment! Glad you spotted it as well. He had to have had a back problem too looking at all the hand standing he does in the video.

MagicMelon

Visit site
Love it, thats amazing him doing that with a broken arm and they just mention it as if its totally normal! I also loved that the horses were allowed to run a bit with little in the way of extra tack / crazy bits etc. they all seem to have these days.