Show name needed for Sam. Ideas needed....

LauraBR

Visit site
Wasn't going to bother but now that we are competing regularly and he's looking so scrummy I'd like to have a show name for him.

But haven't clue what?

A bit about him to help you...

He's properly orange.
He's a complete Jekell and Hyde character so much so that fellow liveries said I should call him Dr Jekell & Mr Hyde lol- totally lazy seaside donkey one day, complete hyper chuck you off naughtiness the next.

As far as show names go I'm not one for fancyfancinessandmorefanciness but don't want total comedy show name either...

And a pic of him...

BeforeSJHT006.jpg

help!

_jetset_

Visit site
Do you know anything about his parents?

The other thing is, is there a name that means something to you? My Dad's company is called Hollinhurst and I am called Rebecca... so we made Hannah Hollinhurst Rebel

LauraBR

Visit site
Crossed my mind but I know another Ginger Nut (plus some other addition to the name but it starts with Ginger Nut) so can't really... could have ginger something though?!
confused.gif

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Do you know anything about his parents?

[/ QUOTE ]

I no nothing full stop! Previous owner kept him as a pet basically and knows nothing of his history. Even checked the stolen horse register before I bought him I have that little info!

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
Well orange makes me think like plastic girls with bright orange faces of foundtion which i call.. orangina... i also some how got .. You've been tango-d
Could go ginger niger...Ginga some thing.. or some thing ginga...

Whats your family name.. of yard... area.. like i named millie.. (firends) langmeads millie

Mines called Athlone (that were hes from in ireland) Maverick coz thats the rep he was sold to us with!!

moodymare1987

Visit site
haha totally agree, im thinking of calling my boy fred flintstone it was a name that really made me giggle, and the thought of people when they see his name, i hope you find a nice name for him though, i was thinking of scared of heights for mine aswell, it would have been funny as he is a sjer, ironic really lmao xxx

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Why not just Dr Jekell?

[/ QUOTE ]

We were debating this on the yard- is he the good one or the bad one? Think if I were to go down that route he would have to be the full Dr & Mr lol!

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Samuel?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aha!! I spy someone else who sucks at thinking of names, LOL!!

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL Tia... was just picturing us cantering into the ring with the commentator saying... 'and here is Laura xxxxxxx on SATSUMA' lol.... even Satsuma as a show name appeals to my sense of humour...
grin.gif

moodymare1987

Visit site
You are more than welcome use scared of heights, i think i will be using a different name for mine
laugh.gif
i think its hilariuos having a sjer called scared of heights, xxx