Show Report

jj_87

Visit site
Went to Local Riding Club show on Tiffany yesterday to do 2 classes as we had some people coming round for a meal so i couldnt do more classes hmph! I really wanted to take Humbug down but as we hadnt got much time i didnt think it would be fair! So i did Senior Equitation There was about 6 in the class i thought i didnt ride well at all she asked for sitting trot which was an advantage for me as i can really sit deep in her saddle but the ring really wasnt big enough to sling a cat in so she found it quite difficult being the biggest horse in the class. But we were pulled in second which really suprised me and she said i had better legs and a better seat than the girl who won but i looked tense in my back and her horse managed the ring better so fair play! But were leading the overall points for it
smile.gif

Then open Showing in a larger ring she went beautifully in her new bit (rugby pelham) and we were pulled in second(shes really a hunter ) above more riding horse types so im really rather happy
smile.gif
ive got no piccies as i forgot the camera sorry
frown.gif