Show Treka Wheel Lock

bubbilygum

Visit site
After purchasing two separate wheel locks for my show treka and finding neither fit, can anyone point me in the right direction for one that will please?! I’m struggling to find one that fits under the trim ?

bubbilygum

Visit site

bubbilygum

Visit site
Apologies. You are right. It is a QD13. I’ve found my original email receipt. I bought mine from this company. In 2015. Time flies!

https://saundersonsecurity.co.uk/bulldog-qd-caravan.html the second pic shows the sizes and confirms that qd13 fits Equitrek. You have to put the yellow part on horizontally to hook over the wheel then turn it round to sit vertically before fitting the side arms.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so so much! I’ve been driving myself spare over this ?

bubbilygum

Visit site
I bought mine from Equitrek, but is exactly the same as the one above.
There is a knack to getting it on.

Thank you - it looks like I’m finally on the right track! I have placed my order for a qd13 now, so now I’ve just got to get the others I’ve erroneously ordered back to whence they came!

Alibear

Visit site
I have to put mine on from the back of the wheel up to the top. Can't go front to back as it catches on to things that way. Not sure if that's any help. Mine came with the trailer and any markings have worn off so I don't what it is sorry.