Show us your tails!

oldie48

Visit site
I washed Fatty's tail the other day and as no-one will see it decided to pop a pic on here. So a new thread for anyone else to add to. I've also put on Rose's refined (skinny) tail and also the late Mr B's, who's tail I adored when it was clean. Let's see yours!

Attachments

• UyOBMDxCfA7EAraOYT6u_M_lMoewlt5EDG4nrJNNhAYZysWIUtRDQeNbK63YSqAf7cdoVrMEoupV-6T_RZGBFtwJ-kjSNW...jpg
    UyOBMDxCfA7EAraOYT6u_M_lMoewlt5EDG4nrJNNhAYZysWIUtRDQeNbK63YSqAf7cdoVrMEoupV-6T_RZGBFtwJ-kjSNW...jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Tail.jpeg
    Tail.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 50
  • btail.jpg
    btail.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 47

IrishMilo

Visit site
This was the best it's ever looked!

60578351_295603908014821_1930125300293697536_o.jpg

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I washed Fatty's tail the other day and as no-one will see it decided to pop a pic on here. So a new thread for anyone else to add to. I've also put on Rose's refined (skinny) tail and also the late Mr B's, who's tail I adored when it was clean. Let's see yours!

His tail looks beautiful it's such a pretty colour but
I do love a trimmed pulled showing tail we use straighteners on my friends show ponies tails, they look amazing after they have been done especially when you gloss spray them they gleam in the sun.

I have Arabs so there left natural and they are very long, I actually took them out of the bags last week just to give them a bit of a break they look really lovely and flowing I will get some pictures tomorrow.

oldie48

Visit site
His tail looks beautiful it's such a pretty colour but
I do love a trimmed pulled showing tail we use straighteners on my friends show ponies tails, they look amazing after they have been done especially when you gloss spray them they gleam in the sun.

I have Arabs so there left natural and they are very long, I actually took them out of the bags last week just to give them a bit of a break they look really lovely and flowing I will get some pictures tomorrow.
yes please. Love a good tail!