Showing Camp

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Is this an ad? Not sure really - so if it is, then someone shoot me quickly but please make it painless!

As some of you already are aware, I run a 3 day showing clinic at Keysoe each year as part of The Show Ring website. We have around 25-30 people attending each year, and I have had a cancellation due to the lameness of one of the horses (long term so not going to be sound in time). The camp costs £200 for 3 days (including stabling for 3 nights). Day one is 1 session of flatwork, day two is two sessions wtih showing judges (Alan Robertson, Jo Bates and Mathew Lawrence), day 3 is flatwork and working hunter. Class sizes are between 4-5 per session. We also have the full use of all the cross country, outdoor and indoor arenas for the duration.

Standard ranges from not started showing yet through to people who have competed at HOYS. As there have been so many showing threads recently, I wondered if anyone here were interested.

Dates are 14-16 May, 2007 at the College, Keysoe, Bedfordshire. Arrive on Sunday 13th, and go home on Wednesday 16th May. TGM came last year and I think she had a good time
grin.gif

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
We have had people attend camp from Wales, Channel Islands, Scotland, Ireland - Cornwall isn't THAT far (is it?) - and you could always fit it in with some competitions at the same time (just after Royal Windsor and just before Devon County). We have stabling from the Sunday to give the horses which hve travelled plenty of time to recover, and some people stay an extra night on the Wednesday to give them a whole day to travel back on the Thursday.

CrazyHippo1

Visit site
ooh
frown.gif
Been trying to find something like this for me and my mare but everything's been too far away but Keysoe is just down the road! Unfortunately Im out of action til the end of April with a broken arm!

Is there any chance I'd be able to spectate on that final WH day? No worries if you'd rather not have an audience though

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Spectators are welcome (although the showing day on the Tuesday would probably be of more benefit to you if you are interested in showing). Let me know if you are interested in coming down to watch.

harrihjc

Visit site
I'd love to go but I've got an exam on the tuesday
frown.gif
frown.gif
would like to come and see the WH on the wednesday tho if that was possible

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
I am pleased to say that StinkerStonkersMum is joining us at camp this year! However, I still have one space left, so if anyone is seriously thinking about it, please let me know as soon as possible! Cancellation due to someone selling their horse.