showing gloves

seaview

Visit site
Anyone know where I could buy these online, want brown leather but light ones, (as in weight) have a really nice pair but all it says on label is esquus glove co?
the s could be a c too its hard to read it could be Ecquus????

thanks in advance ,
Nat
x

jnb

Visit site
I have Good Hands ones with lycra inserts - much cooler than my last pair which were all leather ones

Janette

Visit site
Mine are Roeckels. OK, I know they aren't leather, but they are very thin, not hot or sticky and as grippy as velcro! Brilliant things.

seaview

Visit site
I think thats them thank you so much Mandy!
How did Sunday go?
Trying to get work caught up here with being away all next week
smile.gif

Nat
x

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Glad to help!
Sunday was very muddy. Very, VERY muddy. Got to Hickstead and it took 45 minutes to get towed to a parking space and we were 7th in the queue. Some people took 2 hours to get parked as they arrived later. A friend waited 9 HOURS to be towed out. We were lucky and only had to wait 1.5 hours as we left quite early.

Had good pull in, but Dinger suddenly forgot how to do left rein canter for the judge (pretty basic one would have thought!) - so was dropped out of contention. But we ended up with Dinger winning the coloureds on the first day, Silverstream winning the HW hunters and Whalton High Point winning the small riding horses - so a pretty good show really!

How is your horsie?