Showing help needed

Chez

Visit site
Hello,

My young mare has done quite well at local level showing and has qualified for a lot of the big unaff shows, and got great feedback from the judges, so I was thinking it might be quite nice to get a bit more serious about it and maybe affiliate at some point next year.

Everyone else at my yard are eventers and I'm a complete newbie to showing so I was wondering if there was any professional help out there in terms of instructors etc that could give me lessons and generally advise.

I am based in Sussex and google has let me down on this occasion so if anyone knows of anyone that offers these kind of services (even if it's just to say we'd be better off sticking to the local stuff!) I'd really appreciate hearing from you.

Many thanks
Charlotte

Suziq77

Visit site
The South East Arabian Horse Group run showing clinics with Pat Smedley over the autumn/winter. Pat is an excellent teacher and a well respected judge. All horses are welcome, not just arabs / part breds. The ones last year were at Hilders in Edenbridge, Pat is based in Sussex.