Showing Help Please

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
Okie, basically i took Roo down to a PC show last sunday, to get him some experience in showing classes. it was so fun that i'm hacking down to a RC show this sunday!!
tongue.gif
and i really need help with well, everything!

so here's my pony: (scuse state of stable, he likes to chuck his water bucket around and also scuse his mouth full of hay
tongue.gif
)

18op6b.jpg

he is a 13.1hh registered NF (forest bred) gelding and 5 yrs old.

im not doing best turned out cos my stuff is all kinda old, and i only have a sj jacket!
tongue.gif
also i really want to enter a ridden M+M. my lil sister is coming too and so could enter a class or two (shes doing some gymkhana stuff as well)

here are the classes he is elegible(sp?) for:

Class 5 - BEST CONDITION PONY 14hh and under in hand
Class 9 - FAMILY HORSE/PONY
Class 14 - BEST PONY NON SHOW TYPE not exceeding 14.2hh
Class 30 - IN HAND M&M 13.1hh and over
Class 32 - BEST M&M any height excluding welsh
Class 37 - Ridden M&M 13.1hh and over
Class 46 - IN HAND HORSE/PONY SUITABLE TO BE A WORKING HUNTER

i can enter three max due to the cost
smile.gif
wat do you think i should go for?

also, my show is :

walk away from judge, figure of 8 in trot, canter on both leads (change leg across diagonal) halt, is there anything i could do to make it better? he can do leg yeild and canter loops and stuff easy, but we've only just taught him rein back
wink.gif

thankies
smile.gif

conniegirl

Visit site
M&M's should show a gallop in thier individual show, so after your second canter you should push for an extended canter or gallop along the long side.

Arch99ck

Visit site
i would say 5 32 and 37...

your show sounds fine... don't want to do much more than that.. a lil rein back might be nice... but just see what people do before you. normally gives you an idea on what you may need to add. normally they would do a fast canter/gallop down the long side in a ridden class. but just see what others do...

good luck! lets us know how you get on!

x