Showing people.. contact details?

HayleyUK

Visit site
Wondering if anyone can help me out.

I bought a pony 6 months ago - with the comberton prefix, and it seems that since she left her breeder she has been passed around a bit.

I know very little about her, and wondered if anyone knew how to contact them - MRS P BYRD & MRS P HOBBS? I have their address from her passport but would prefer email if possible - not sure how current postal address will be!

Any help much appreciated - google just throws up lots of showing results!

Thanks

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Why not write to them? I've done this in the past and the breeders were thrilled to hear from me.

HayleyUK

Visit site
She's 5, so I was worried they'd have maybe moved.

I probably will give it a go though, not entirely sure what I'll say though beyond 'hi, I now own one of your ponies, but shes actually broken and on box rest at the min so doing nothing except eating!' LOL.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
She's 5, so I was worried they'd have maybe moved.

I probably will give it a go though, not entirely sure what I'll say though beyond 'hi, I now own one of your ponies, but shes actually broken and on box rest at the min so doing nothing except eating!' LOL.

That's more or less what I did. I told them where I'd bought him from, sent some photo's etc.

HayleyUK

Visit site
I might do that tonight then - probably won't send photos to them as she came to me in pretty poor condition and I doubt they'll be impressed!

Ahh, it looks like someone sent her to Brightwells in 2011... and she didn't exactly make much! (£550 - some made £100!!)

Last edited:

3bh

Visit site
I think its Sally & Peter Hobbs from the Comberton stud so that might help your searching?

3bh

Visit site
Might be worth posting on the Horsegossip site, most showing orientated you are quite likely to find someone "in the know"!