Showjumping qualifiers start today, 2pm UK time

Irish gal

Visit site
But it appears to be running both the team and individual qualifiers at the same time. Anyone know if the whole competitions will be shown, and on what channel/websites. I want to watch both, or at least flick between them!

Clodagh

Visit site
But it appears to be running both the team and individual qualifiers at the same time. Anyone know if the whole competitions will be shown, and on what channel/websites. I want to watch both, or at least flick between them!

My understanding was that you jumped once to qualify for both competitions...I may be completely wrong!

Clodagh

Visit site
Order for Team GB Jumping confirmed; Nick Skelton 3rd in to the arena, Ben Maher goes 21st, Michael 42nd and John 60th. Follow the live results on the Rio 2016 website and watch/listen via BBC channels from 14.00

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Order for Team GB Jumping confirmed; Nick Skelton 3rd in to the arena, Ben Maher goes 21st, Michael 42nd and John 60th. Follow the live results on the Rio 2016 website and watch/listen via BBC channels from 14.00

There goes the housework, just need to lose the husband for the afternoon if anyone has any ideas.

MagicMelon

Visit site
Is anyone else on freeview red button thats having big probs with it buffering? Fed up of seeing the circle every few seconds!! Its unwatchable yet works on my laptop fine. Im trying to auto retune my TV to see if it helps :(

Tasha!

Visit site
Thanks guys!

While it's nice to see horses in snaffles, that Japanese rider was struggling so much it might be better to have something a bit stronger I feel. But maybe there's a reason he's sticking with the snaffle.

ETA: that double is causing real issues!

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
Is anyone else on freeview red button thats having big probs with it buffering? Fed up of seeing the circle every few seconds!! Its unwatchable yet works on my laptop fine. Im trying to auto retune my TV to see if it helps :(

Mine's buffering on the laptop!