Showjumping stallions-Undercover

Evie Humble

New User
Visit site
So I was just wondering whether anyone knows what has happened to the Showjumping stallion Undercover by Heartbreaker? I've been looking for a stallion for my mare and he looks perfect but just can't seem to find anything on him recently?
I found that he was up for stud in 2011, but nothing after that?
Also, is there any other stallions that people would recommend? I'm completely new to this and think the idea of having a foal for the future that I can produce is an awesome idea and also a money saver(in a way!) looking for a warmblood type as heard that they go nicely with Welsh D's like my mare! Must be a Showjumper!
Thanks

HBM1

Visit site
So I was just wondering whether anyone knows what has happened to the Showjumping stallion Undercover by Heartbreaker? I've been looking for a stallion for my mare and he looks perfect but just can't seem to find anything on him recently?
I found that he was up for stud in 2011, but nothing after that?
Also, is there any other stallions that people would recommend? I'm completely new to this and think the idea of having a foal for the future that I can produce is an awesome idea and also a money saver(in a way!) looking for a warmblood type as heard that they go nicely with Welsh D's like my mare! Must be a Showjumper!
Thanks

He used to stand at Stallion AI so it may be worth contacting them to see if they know where he is now. They may even have semen stored with them.

For a really good selection of showjumping stallions all in one place, have a look at Brendon Stud. Their youngsters are very successful out competing too.