Showjumps stolen

Allykat

Visit site
Our plastic polyjumps were stolen from our sandschool in Orpington, Kent last night!!

They have taken 6 upright wings (2 x blue, 4 x white), 4 combi blocks (2 x red, 2 x blue) and 6 poles (red, green, blue and white)

Most items, if not all, are engraved with our postcode. Please keep and eye and ear out.

I doubt we will see them again, but we can hope
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
What postcode is on them,will keep a look out but slim chance.
They stole all our horsebox diesel last night,lucky we didn't have a show today.People make me sick.I'd chop their hands off if I caught them and poor severnmiles,it doesn't bare thinking of

Allykat

Visit site
The postcode on them is BR6 7LS

I know chances are very slim, but you can only hope. People that steal just make me so mad. There really is no point having anything nice anymore
frown.gif
Sorry to hear about your diesel...that is a pretty low form form of theft!!

kerilli

Visit site
poor you, that is so infuriating. why not tell the local paper and try to get them to run a story on it... more chance of someone who gets offered them, realising they're stolen.. maybe you'll have a chance to get them back. *fingers crossed*

Allykat

Visit site
I think we are going to write to the local papers mostly for the fact that the yard is right on a main road. They would have parked on this road to load them up. Someone may well have driven past. Again its another long shot but who knows!

grandmaweloveyou

Visit site
my car got stolen recently, they took all the leather interior out and set it on fire. insurance wouldnt pay out, bang goes £6000, taken me a while to get over it and my horse cos the money wouldve gone to him getting a trailer. youre right, no point in having anything nice anymore.

grandmaweloveyou

Visit site
always a clause for every cause, its horrid. apparently £1.96billion is lost per year by customers being mis-sold policies. if i didnt do the job i do, proof reading and dotting i's and t's i would feel rather stupid but i dont, just very bl**dy angry.

SpruceRI

Visit site
And where is the Ombudsman when you need them, fighting the cause for the Consumer?

My bro has just bought a 2nd hand but very expensive car that had been MOT'd - and passed, the day he bought it. The brakes failed on the way home - luckily not causing an accident.

The garage more or less told him to sod off, and when he reported it to the Ministry they said they would do a free check of the car, and that if found to be faulty the garage would get 'points on their MOT licence', but Bro still cannot force that garage to repair his car. Bo**ocks in my opinion.