Shwmae Products....see what you think of my experience with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunters_addict

New User
Visit site
Hi I am new to the forum but a regular poster on others. On the 4th of July I attempted to buy a Onsie from Showmae Products. I am not even going to give my opinion and ask that you read the entire conversation via screen shots and draw your own conclusions. The photo album below shows all communication between myself and Shwmae from start to finish, nothing has been omitted, there were no other emails or phone calls etc.

As many things that are posted on forums are personal accounts and opinion I thought to show the entire convo people can make their own judgement. That way they wont be described as "Gossiping or being silly"

The majority of the conversation was with one of the directors with a few comments to Shwmae Admin from their page. As I said I am not expressing what I think about it.

May I say I have had my payment refunded in full as you will see.... although will take 7 - 10 days to arrive back in account.

I have obscured the names of the director as was sent from her FB page and all other personal info such as email addresses, names and addresses so there is no conflict as to whether this post is aimed at anyone personally. It is to show my experience with this "Global Company."

Please scroll through the album and note the dates under each comment. My comments are in the blue highlighted areas. I have expanded the "See More" areas and screen shot them on my latop the rest were done on my phone. I have inserted the convo's with Admin at roughly the time in the conversations this happened.

Please click on the link below for the album....many thanks

http://www.myalbum.co.uk/Album=7RETW4FL

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
TBH I know you received bad service but if you were eventually refunded, why bother continuing the conversation? It was obviously done to provoke a reaction from them. I know there have been 100s of complaints on here about that company (I am not one since I think those onsies are pretty disgusting so wouldn't part with my cash for it) and am not sticking up for them since they seem to have treated people pretty terribly, but why not just be the bigger person and walk away once you received your money? It's not as though they are a big company who might actually act on a complaint. You got your money back, leave it there.

However, if you didn't in fact get your refund, that's a different story...

hunters_addict

New User
Visit site
I would not have posted this but as you will see from the conversation they dismiss previous posts on forums as "Gossip".. where people have posted verbally what has happened. This way I have not expressed an opinion I have just posted the entire conversation so people can see for themselves what they are getting into.

Batgirl

Visit site
I know the old adage about the customer always being right but you pushed and pushed that. You got an almost instant refund as soon as you asked for itand the reason you asked for it is because you didn't really leave a realistic timescale to have an item delivered.

And unfounded rumors are gossip, yes a bit unprofessional for her to say that to you but IMO the customer service until you pushed on it was OK.

hunters_addict

New User
Visit site
Due to everyone's sanity on here I have removed the album and asked Admin to remove thread.. I did not realise had been so extensively covered in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.