Sick barstewards...

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
Just seen on the 10 minute news that some sick feckers threw a load of apples spiked with nails and pins into horse fields. Didn't get all the details as I was listening to something on my laptop and just caught the end of it. I'd like to meet whoever did that and give them a piece of my mind.

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
:eek::mad:

WTH!!! What is wrong with some people! How does this world ever stand a chance with scum like that in it!! Hope the horses were not badly hurt :(

narkymare

Visit site
I hate this bloody world sometimes - I just hope the horses are ok, its terrible, poor owners will be going through hell tonightx

golddustsara

Visit site
I saw this on the news too - its absolutely disgusting. As is the suspected horse stabbing last week in Hampshire. What some people are thinking is beyond me...

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Just seen on the 10 minute news that some sick feckers threw a load of apples spiked with nails and pins into horse fields. Didn't get all the details as I was listening to something on my laptop and just caught the end of it. I'd like to meet whoever did that and give them a piece of my mind.

OMG That is truly sick, I hope the scum involved suffer like they made those poor innocent animals suffer...

GypsyGirl

Visit site
Yeah there our fields. Maisie isnt kept there though we use them fields to rotate and our jumping field. Have found 15 of them not sure what horses have eaten them yet. Vet has said that if horses have digested them, then they will show signs by wednesday so fingers crossed! Police arnt doing anything its all a bunch of lies .. they failed to respond to the call on saturday morning and saying its at RRS when its not. Praying the horses will be okay, I dont get why people would do this? Poor old horses, Sarah and Vez lots of hugs to them!!