Sid's new hairdo....

4whitesocks

Visit site
Just thought I'd share....he was clipped yesterday but had to be sedated (we've never clipped him before and as he came to me clipped we stupidly 'assumed' he'd be fine.....)

Let's just say his new nickname in the yard is 'Kung Fu Sid'

I do think he looks quite smart though (sorry for the photo overkill!)

BTW he's looking out the door rather than at me because a herd of sheep were passing and they are much more interesting!!!!

tw1nn1ejo

Visit site
Awww bless him he looks lovely!
smile.gif

4whitesocks

Visit site
Thanks....we just came back from our first attempt at xcountry as a joint venture.....cheeky brat ran out a few times (even though he had done the whole track with YO yesterday...just shows how much more work needs to be done on me!!)
Finished well though - got round course of 10 including water with roller on the way out, mini-coffin couple of stone walls and a bank

Hunter trails got cancelled tomorrow though due to the weather (get to stay in bed with my hangover & not feel guilty!!!)

Clodagh

Visit site
Fatastic news!
laugh.gif
Glad it went well.
cool.gif

He looks great, he has made up so much since you got him, and look at his shine! You must be very pleased and proud!
grin.gif

Niamhy

photobucket.com
Wow, he looks amazing! New Yard seems to suit him, his coat looks fantastic. He seems alot more grown up than when I saw him in the early summer, hes grown into himself a good bit more!