Signatures

vicm2509

Visit site
Can anyone tell me how to make a signature with photos in it? Do I need a special programme?

Sorry, I am not very good when it comes to things like this
crazy.gif

Samiez

Visit site
You first upload your photo's to photobucket, then copy the third code. click on 'user options' then ' personal information, email etc' scroll down and there will be a box 'signature' paste the code in there.

vicm2509

Visit site
Sorry, I mean one with writing and things in it and maybe a few pics. Im not too good at explaining. If someone replies with one matching what im looking for I will let you know
smile.gif

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
when you post a piccy onto photobucket it will give you three codes under the piccy. click on the third one, so it all goes blue, right click, press copy, then go back to HHO user options and into where you post your siggy, then right click and press paste. to get piccies side by side start a new line for every 'paste'.

vicm2509

Visit site
Underneath each photobucket picture you have 3 codes..Url, Tag and IMG (in that order). To put a picture on a forum you need to highlight the IMG code, then right click it and click on copy. Then go to your post, right click again and select paste. The code will apear in your post as a code until you click continue, then you should see the picture come up in the preview
smile.gif