similiar to thermatex - without the price tag??

truffles

Visit site
Do they exist?? I have a cooler/fleece rug, but I am looking for something slightly more substantial but which will still wick away moisture. Also the cooler is now very grubby, courtesy of Chloe (What better place to roll than in her poo?
shocked.gif
)

Any recommendations welcomed...need one asap, as her under-rug at night isn't great because it has no cross surcingales (am using a roller as a temporary fix)

Also in need of a MW stable rug tooo (as cheap as chips please!!)......thankies. xx

Irishcobs

Visit site
I use a waffle weave cooler. Brillant at wicking away sweat and keeps the horse warm.
Not sure about a stable rug, I love weatherbeeta but I don't think they are that cheap.
ETS: Robinsons catalogue do a cheap waffle weave cooler (I have that one) and they do cheap stable rugs too.

threeponies

Visit site
I have a Clyst Universal its old but I think production of them has started again. It wicks and I use it as an under rug, travel rug etc. Have been using it about 7 years.

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have a Clyst Universal its old but I think production of them has started again. It wicks and I use it as an under rug, travel rug etc. Have been using it about 7 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

ooh thanks, will have a look!

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Have just seen universal rugs on ebay, priced between £15 and £25 different sizes.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks - I will explore!
smile.gif

Clodagh

Visit site
Are they as thick as thermatex? I want something ned can wear home from the meet and all evening until she has stopped reliving her day, all night if necessary...so it must be super cosy!
I have a clyst cooler, but I have to layer other rugs on top, which kind of defeats the object.
smile.gif

MillionDollar

Visit site
Yeh the Equine premier ones are fantastic im using 2 at the mo as under rugs, they were £10 each in the sale- bargain!

They've currently got their deluxe fleece rug on sale at only £19.99!!!! (these are better than the ones i brought!)

Heres the link, just scroll down-
Premier Equine- Sale

Clodagh

Visit site
OK, I want to order one, how big do they come up?? Shes normally a 6'3", but it would be good if it would easily fit over the saddle, too, so would y'all recommend a 6'6"??

MillionDollar

Visit site
Yeh i'd probably say get a 6"6 if you want it to go over a saddle!

I know i just can't resist a good bargain, i've also brought a new jacket (£20!!!) and a grooming kit box for a fiver! Im just thinking of all the money i've saved! lol
grin.gif

Doublethyme

Visit site
Equinox rugs - think you can pick them up for £50 - £60 (perhaps cheaper on Ebay). They are superb, much better IMO than Thermatex (which stretch like crazy).