simple system feeds

JaneSteventon

Visit site
hello I feed mine unmollassed sugar beet, and unmollased alfa nuts, seaweed and linseed. Don't buy from simple systems though as they are to far away. One of mine is just on two token feeds a day to mix the seaweed and linseed in as he is not working at the moment. My 16hh mare who is in light/medium work gets about 1 1/2 kg of alfa nuts and 1/2 kgsugar beet a day. I cook a cupful of linseed every other day in the summer and share it between the two. They are on reasonable grazing. In winter they get ad lib haylage 2kgs of alfalfa nut and 1 1/2 kg of sugarbeet and one cup of cooked linseed a day each. They live out 24/7 and are 16hh and 16.2 tb crosses and always look fantastic, people are always commenting on how well they look. They are also worked without shoes and their feet are great and they have lovley shiny coats. Would definitly recommend the diet

talkinghorse

www.talkinghorse.co.uk
Got a difficult to keep weght on TB through the winter in fantastic condition. Very nice company, you e-mail them your horse's routine and they e-mail you bakc the feed requirements. Very cost effective and very good.

evsj

Visit site
I have an ID/TB mare who was very stroppy with her feed but Simple System has solved that problem almost entirely. She is also easier to school because it seems to have reduced her attention defict disorder!! I only feed her about 1kg Lucerne (Alfalfa) chop, soaked, per day plus the Total Eclipse supplement. And despite the poor grazing she is on (all our fields have dried-up here in Kent!) she remains in good condition. When we are eventing I will add the red bag grass nuts because they have a similar energy content to straight oats without the fizz.
confused.gif
My only problem is that I recently moved house (and yard) - no-one at my new yard uses the stuff so I am going to have to add delivery costs to my next order. Is anyone in the Maidstone/Ashford/Cranbrook area using SS? I order and pay over the phone and was wondering if there were any other regular customers in my area willing to let me get SS deliver to their yard with their next order, for me to then collect (if that makes sense...?)
crazy.gif
<span style="color:red"> </span>

mcavity

Visit site
thanks, i have spoken to jane and had some samples sent out. But again would have to order quite alot (10 bags £14 delivery charge, 20 bags Free!!) At the moment have just started on dengie alfalfa oil and alfabeet?