Simply Javelin

Ceifer

Visit site
My horse is by Simply Javelin and just wondered if anybody else had any info or offspring by him?

I’ve googled his name and the top result is a link to irelandhorse.com but I cannot open the page and have tried from my phone and PC with no luck.

Just curious really so any info would be great.

Crazydancer

Visit site
My mare had a grandsire Arrow Javelin, given that there seems a significant similarity in the name, and he was a Connie, he may be related? Although I checked All Breeds pedigree site and can't see Simply Javelin on there listed as progeny but as Arrow Javelin was born in 1988 I guess it's possible he is related back?

Ceifer

Visit site
Spookily enough I did know Arrow Javelin the Connemara and met him at Arrow Equestrian as I used to have lessons with Sue Neville-Parker and Arrow Javelin belonged to her mother.

Back on to Simply Javelin - not related. She’s ISH. I meant to dig out her passport and check her Dams history.

pinkypug1

Visit site
A friend had a mare by him and one of my mares is in foal to one of his sons who is a grade A jumper. They have all been fab jumpers

be positive

Visit site
My horse is by Simply Javelin and just wondered if anybody else had any info or offspring by him?

I’ve googled his name and the top result is a link to irelandhorse.com but I cannot open the page and have tried from my phone and PC with no luck.

Just curious really so any info would be great.

You are spelling it incorrectly, it is Simply Javlin which brings up more info if you google.

https://sporthorse-data.com/pedigree/simply-javlin

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
My mare had a grandsire Arrow Javelin, given that there seems a significant similarity in the name, and he was a Connie, he may be related? Although I checked All Breeds pedigree site and can't see Simply Javelin on there listed as progeny but as Arrow Javelin was born in 1988 I guess it's possible he is related back?
Ooh, that's jogged cobwebs for me, I competed against Arrow Javelin a number of times back in the 90s, when Mandy Jackson was riding him, we crossed swords in mixed ridden, but more often in whp classes :)