Simsar

Visit site
Be as harsh as you like.

043.jpg

041.jpg

Last edited:

Amos

Visit site
This is OUTRAGEOUS - how can you get away with blatantly advertising your stallion on this forum and with pictures??? I'm off to talk to the FC ;)

Simsar

Visit site
I don't care report me as much as you like I just thought people would like to see our Spyderman.

PML good comments keep them coming.

sallyf

Visit site
Hocks set a little too far out of the back and a little straight in the shoulder for my liking but a fab colour.
Is he homozygous ,should be popular

wigum

Visit site
Really badly over the knee, i think he is toed out but we don't have a shot from the front to confirm that. He looks quite upside down & needs to strengthen through the topline.

geld him

Tiffany

Visit site
What can I say...

Over at the knee, hocks in the air, upright shoulder, lovely mane and tail although seeing so much white in his eyes gives me concerns about his temperament.

Having said that I've got a mare that I think would love him, what's the stud fee I might send her over unless you do AI?

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
Ooooh he is stunning! He looks a bit vacant, but sure it's the light shining in his eyes. He has lovely big eyes doesn't he?!:eek:

gingerarab

Visit site
Looks like a cheeky one to me, but have to say shoulders a bit too straight for my liking, bet he would throw some interesting stock :D:D

shirleyno2

Visit site
I think he's a little over at the knee, but how old is he, this may improve as he matures. Do you have any video of him moving? I bet he jumps with that much air!

dianchi

Visit site
see Rita was right after all! You've just been hiding this chap!

Whats is his temperment like? Will you do natural or super natural coverings?

Simsar

Visit site
very nice, except perhaps a bit long in the neck and short in the back. Are you going to grade him? :D

No the current grading systems are a bit of a sham so not for the near future.

Well his head is a bit big for his body but I am sure the colour fanatics will be all over him!

Had a few PM's from the coloured fans, watch this space.

Love his head, is he a secontion A or an Arab? :D

Will mares coming to him need to wear their knickers outside their tights so he feels at home with them??!!!!

PML! and yes they will.

Hocks set a little too far out of the back and a little straight in the shoulder for my liking but a fab colour.
Is he homozygous ,should be popular

Yes he is a homo!

Really badly over the knee, i think he is toed out but we don't have a shot from the front to confirm that. He looks quite upside down & needs to strengthen through the topline.

geld him

PML! Vet is on standby.

What can I say...

Over at the knee, hocks in the air, upright shoulder, lovely mane and tail although seeing so much white in his eyes gives me concerns about his temperament.

Having said that I've got a mare that I think would love him, what's the stud fee I might send her over unless you do AI?

I could box him up and send him over as a post in (get it) No I know not funny.

Lol, no was just very intruiged as my boys would love that spiderman one!!! so I googled them!!

I saw them to from new lounge and just had to have him. The lady lives about five miles away from us talk about small world. If anyone wants one let me know.

I think he's a little over at the knee, but how old is he, this may improve as he matures. Do you have any video of him moving? I bet he jumps with that much air!

On the case of the video watch this space. If their is any jumping at yours this weekend I might enter him if he is ready.

How many mares are you hoping to cover, he looks a bit of a light weight!

He has a closed book for this year, sorry.

Simsar

Visit site
Well it upset me this is my Stallion they are all slating. I now know what to do with all my grey horses I could just see Spyder pulling the cart for the Royal wedding. I know the Queen used Young Prospect (Spyder's Sire) so maybe just maybe she needs more cart horses.

holiday

www.bathleyhillfarmlivery.com
Havent read through, although disappointed this post has not been struck off for advertising!!!!!!! Is he homozygous - actually ETS just read he is how fantastic!!!!!!!!!! How is his progeny doing?????? Are there any out competing yet?????