sj and xc today

monica123

Visit site
great pics!! nice movement!!! no jumping ones though
frown.gif
WELL DONE ANYWAY!!

I_A_P

Visit site
we will be moving up now last ever into last week! hehe im waiting for my moment

im now going to try and change saddles so i think maybe go for PN at lt downham, and then do sum BSJA dressage as well and then give her a holiday nad full into BE next year!

spooks

Visit site
we were there today to! didnt have as much luck as you though. daughters friend rode him in the 2ft 11 SJ and came 7th with 4 faults then ash rode him in xc and got eliminated at the water jump, the dopey git was to busy looking at all the people hanging around the water then realised to late that there was a jump there, then he wouldnt jump into the water ,which we knew he wouldnt but ash decided to have a crack at it anyway, she managed to get him to walk through it which was a minor miracle in itself! then he refused the log . ash was pleased with him though as he is normally a speed demon and decided to go round at a nice steady pace today.she was just a bit peeved that she couldnt do the rest of the course. were you still there when the girl on the little piebald had a fall in the sj and got taken off in an ambulance?
well done on your results and heres a couple of pics of ash and otto.

going over the fence before the water , i cut her head off , oops
shpc24sept06015.jpg

and here he is gingerly picking his way through the water.
shpc24sept06016.jpg