SJ/European Breeding insight please

LittleRooketRider

Visit site
Hello,

I've had my lovely new girly for a few months now and in that time have been wondering aboutt her breeding. She was bred at the Zangersheide Stud (Belgium?) and is by Chellano Z. I know his sire is contender and my mare's dam was by Darco. I recognise thses two names and by all accounts thses three are very good...but then I'm yet to find anything on any stallion that isn't singimg their praises etc. So I guess I'm asking for some perspective on her breeding. I'm just curious really, and breeding is something I might look into quite a way down the line. (Well I can fantasize anyway) ;)

Much Appreciated
LRR

TheMule

Visit site
What's the dam's damline?
Chellano Z x Darco x ?
In my experience, Chellano Zs can be very sharp but Darcos are known for ride-ability so a good combination there. What is your mare like?

LittleRooketRider

Visit site
Her Dam is 'Dante V Overis Z' , by 'Darco' out of a mare called 'Diane D', by 'Ramiro Z' out of 'Sitonia'. (is that what you mean?)

Roo is only 6 and has a lot to learn but she has lovely natural paces, she is quick and can be quite sharp/reactive but the sort that tries to work with you rather than against you. She also has a massive jump with copious amounts of scope and is a very sweet mare. She can get a bit hotheaded but does settle.