SJ Fillers - Best Place to Buy?

georgiegirl

Visit site
We have made our own with wooden pallets - you just cut them to whatever size u want and then use the off cut to make the feet with and then as far as painting goes the only limit is your imagination! We use other things too such as bales of haylage/shavings and rugs draped over a fence.

If you have a bit more to spend have a look on ebay - there have been some fab fillers on there recently which looked amazing for the price - things like 3D chess pieces and rubiks cubes...

lyndsayberesford

Visit site
i have pm'd you, a guy in the crewe area has made loads for various clients such as alsager equestrian centre, corrinne collins, mary marsh and eve stavely. all well made and really bright fillers. and very good on prices too

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
Depending how arty you are....i made these ones. Just bought MDF from homebase and used left over outdoor paint from when i'd painted the jumps. I 'borrowed' the design off someone who sells them on ebay! They charge between £35-65 per set and i made all 5 sets for less than £35.

Photo0134.jpg

Photo0135.jpg

Photo0132.jpg

Photo0127.jpg

Photo0129.jpg

Snowy Celandine

Visit site
"I 'borrowed' the design off someone who sells them on ebay!"

Not sure I would be bragging about ripping off someone else's design on HHO :rolleyes: They may well be horsey and they or a friend could see your post surely :confused:

kerilli

Visit site
"I 'borrowed' the design off someone who sells them on ebay!"

Not sure I would be bragging about ripping off someone else's design on HHO :rolleyes: They may well be horsey and they or a friend could see your post surely :confused:

must admit, that was my thought! that is someone else's work, after all. :( :(

I bought a remnant piece of oilcloth yesterday at Burghley for £4, going to superglue it to make a loop I can thread a pole through, and then it'll be a hanging filler. cheapie shower curtains do the same thing.
There is a company doing this sort of banner, some with instructions on "sit up, look up, wait for fence" kind of thing, good idea. Not sure on their prices though.
The plastic fillers are great and no maintenance, but ££s initially.