skin condition update

B_2_B

Visit site
nothing much but just thought those of you who replyed to my skin condition post a while back might want to know.
Got to speaking to YO the other day about it and she said last time vet saw her she said she thought it was just really bad dandruff type skin condition that would probably never go away.
YO says when she first came to Mossburn she was in poor condition and being unwanted was stressed. They thought it was stress related but it hasn't gone away and vet says only thing to do is try to keep an eye on the itching.
She is also due for a full clip in the next few weeks
smile.gif

thanks again!
smile.gif

Fairynuff

Visit site
Hi Mossburn, glad to hear its not something nasty. TLC from you and some spring grass in her belly will probably work wonders for her. Clipping out will also do her good-she can have a good roll and scratch the itchy bits
smile.gif
.Mairi.

B_2_B

Visit site
yep!
smile.gif
thankyou.
i'm not sure about spring grass though she's fat enough
tongue.gif
hehe
do you think she should have her feathers clipped? i don't want them to go but she gets itchy under them.

Fairynuff

Visit site
If she were mine Id have it all off! With it all off you can give her a really good bath and get her dried off much quicker, plus youll be able to see anything thats lurking in her hairy bits
grin.gif
. It will all grow back quick enough, bit like our legs sadly
frown.gif
. Mairi.