Skull cap cover with wide brim

[100323]

Visit site
That is exactly what I was looking for a few years ago. I have had a skin cancer and wanted my face ears and back of neck covered. I ended up knocking one together myself. It even fitted a new peaked hat later. I am still using it. I now need a cooling top to keep my arms covered an stop me overheating. It is very hot stuck in a long sleeved top on a warm day, even worse on a hot day. But I am still here thankfully.

BSL

Visit site
That is exactly what I was looking for a few years ago. I have had a skin cancer and wanted my face ears and back of neck covered. I ended up knocking one together myself. It even fitted a new peaked hat later. I am still using it. I now need a cooling top to keep my arms covered an stop me overheating. It is very hot stuck in a long sleeved top on a warm day, even worse on a hot day. But I am still here thankfully.

I find alot of the sailing gear is great, cool but protects from the sun, in case you are interested http://www.musto.com/womens-clothin...l-long-sleeve-uv-fast-dry-polo-spearmint.html

spider

community.webshots.com
Thank you so much for the replies. The Raddery one looks just the job. I had seen the ones from Australia on Ebay but would work out really expensive postage. Interesting about the sailing gear too as I like to cover my arms too if outside all day. Glad you are ok now Misty - must be a constant worry having an outdoor hobby if you have had a skin cancer.

[100323]

Visit site
It is the heat I find most difficult.
As it was on my arm it was spotted early, and removed cleanly. I have never been abroad, used a sun bed or sun bathed and it still got me.
Please everybody, if a mole starts changing, do not ignore it, get it checked out. It may be nothing, but skin cancer is easier to deal with if caught early.
I was quite afraid to go out in the sun for a few years, but cope better now. I can get out and enjoy a quiet hack now as long as I am covered up. Being an OAP now that is all I want to do.