Skull Cap covers

Acolyte

Visit site
Is it just me, or does anyone else find a problem getting a skull cap cover which actually fits? I have a size 2 1/2 skull cap (I think its a Charles Owen, can't really remember but it has a Thelwell cartoon inside
blush.gif
). I bought a satin skull cap cover from my local Countrywide yesterday and I just can't get it on my hat! Is it just that I have a big head (I know, the answer is probably yes!) or has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
see my post below. My son has a tiny scull cap, and I bought a silk for it which is like a tent. Not just that but the peak looks mahoosive.

Hornby

Visit site
I have a massive head too (7 1/4 ish in old money) and I have to look for a large cover and try it on before I buy - boring but it works!

Acolyte

Visit site
Lycra it is then! Its just annoying that they don't point out on the satin ones that they only fit certain hat sizes. I love the picture in your signature by the way
smile.gif

Acolyte

Visit site
Now that is sensible - I can see my hat and I making a visit back to Countrywide this weekend! At least then I can try and get them to take back the satin one.