Skull hat recommendations please

EllieandGeorge

Visit site
I have a very odd head shape and am looking for a skull! I currently have a hs1 which I love but it is hurting my head at the front, so too round for my head. I have tried on all the Charles Owen ones and none fit me, which Is a shame as Im also in love with the fiona :(
I tried on a champion when I bought my HS1 (a year ago) and it didn't fit although off to the saddlery soon so will try one again but quite doubtful. The last hat I had that actually fit was a harry hall legend, they do this as a skull hat but its not a high enough safety standard for PC/RC etc so out of the question. Can anyone recommend?!

Jesstickle

Visit site
Have you tried (guessing you have) the CO 4star. I find it mega comfy as it has a funny gap across the front with space for my head.

rossiroo

Visit site
I have trouble getting hats to fit but have just bought a gatehouse helmet and am well impressed with it, I think it's called a conquest, they have a fixed peak and come in shiney or suede type finish.

Herts05

Visit site
You can get a Pro Tector made to measure at no extra cost. Take a look on their website or call them. They do a really easy to use kit which they send out to you. Great hats and very comfortable.
Problem solved :)

Kat

Visit site
Harry hall do a proper skull suitable for xc too if the legend fits it would be worth hunting one down. If you love the Charles Owen fiona then try a just togs hat, excellent value, my DH has one (fit is between a CO and a champion) it is lovely and easily as nice as the Charles Owen for about half the price!