Sleep well Aled

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
This morning we said goodbye to my darling boy Aled. We didn’t have him in our lives for very long at all, he came to us 2.5 years ago when his previous owner died. He had some very bad habits, stole anything that wasn’t nailed down and would refuse to give it back. As he wasn’t at all food aggressive though, we never knew what would likely be stolen.

He hated the horses when he first met them, actually wanted to hurt them, but over time he became quite comfortable around them and pretty much ignored them.

He lived for his ball! Ball was life. Over the last year or so, his back legs were starting to fail him, but get the ball out, and it was like nothing was wrong. Over the last couple of months his legs were getting weaker despite trying him with different medications. Yesterday he had a bad day, and I went to bed last night really worried about him. This morning when he didn’t want to go for his walk, I knew it was time.

I will miss this old man so much, but at 13 years old, I know his time left was limited, so we let him go this morning before he started to suffer.

f7NKvqZ.jpg

NRben79.jpg

WGwftAh.jpg

0poubF9.jpg

Run free with the ball my sweetheart xx