sleepy youngster

Capriole

Visit site
anyone ever had this?
i was grooming my new 2 year old colts tail yesterday evening and he just decided he was tired and was going to lie down!
ive had youngsters before but ive never had to climb over them to get out of the box!

Cobland

Visit site
Lol Finn my young boy is lazy but not as lazy as that lol, he falls asleep on his feet when i groom him. Maybe you just got him so relaxed lol, sorry but its funny

Capriole

Visit site
i must admit he's loving the attention
smile.gif

i only got him saturday before last and he was barely handled, never been in a stable and couldnt eat out of a manger. now he thinks he's at the hilton with room service
smile.gif

Theresa_F

Visit site
I have groomed Cairo from the floor on several occasions - old bugger is very comfortable thank you and not getting up until dinner is served
grin.gif

I have had Chancer with his head on the floor and eyes closed and sleeping standing up, but not actually going to lie down. He has been known after a lesson and learning something new (mental exhausting) to put his head over my should and drop off to sleep whilst I gently stroke his head - very cute.

Capriole

Visit site
one of the other liveries told me the new baby was lay flat out and didnt bother to get up when she was looking over his door, definately seems chilled for one thats never been in a stable till a week ago
smile.gif

vieshot

Visit site
When i first got my yearling, he had never been stabled other than during weaning and he loved it! He power walked to his stable and dawdled when he knew he was going back to the field, bless him.

checkmate1

Visit site
Aww bless him!!! When I took my 3yr old to her first in-hand show she tried to lie down inbetween classes as she was SO tired!!!

mossy

Visit site
A couple of years ago my friend had his yearling colt at the New Forest Show, he had never done a county show before so with all the goings on you might of expected him to be on his toe's, well no, waiting in the collecting ring for previous class to finish and he decided it must be bed time, laid flat out with his eyes half shut!!! Took some gentle persuasion to get him up to go in the ring,by this point everyone was laughing so much i think the poor boy was a tad embarrassed!!!