Smacking

GTs

Visit site
Spoke to my friend who is a vet yesterday - she said you can smack any animal except fish, and you had to be careful smacking porcupines.

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Like to see you smack a lion and keep your arm!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

JAK

Visit site
Why can't you smack fish GTs? What if you had a really BIG pet fish, say, a Great White Shark or something, could you smack that then?

Or are you bored & just wanted to start an innocuous post that contained the word 'smacking'?
(Dammit, I wanted a pokey-out-tongue smilie here, why are my smilies refusing to work? Help, help, smilie crisis here!)

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you, you're so kind but it's just not the same as my own little smilie.....why the hell is it not working? *sob*
(Am on I.E., maybe that's it, I'm sure they worked on Firefox? They just don't respond, no matter how often I click......swear....click.....!))

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
If you'd ever tried to smack the bottoms of nubile young men or women at your local swimming pool, you would realise that smacking under water is difficult due to the resistance involved.
S
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I just smacked my little fluffy cream hamster as an experiment and now he's not moving. Will vets see hamsters, or are they too little?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope, they just don't make enough money out of them, see? Unless they're brand new graduates, in which case they'll try & resuscitate anything (drowned spiders, smacked senseless hamsters, concussed house sparrows....!) lol

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think he could just be concussed?

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
If you'd ever tried to smack the bottoms of nubile young men or women at your local swimming pool, you would realise that smacking under water is difficult due to the resistance involved.
S
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That's why you need to build up your fitness & stamina levels with a carefully co-ordinated exercise programme over a period of several weeks or months - you can't just wade in there, smacking all & sundry if you're not at peak fitness, you'll pull a muscle or something!
God, some people on this forum just have no idea! (Wretched smilies still not working, I give up!)

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
If I take the corpse of my ham to the swimming pool, do you think those nice lifesaver blokies would revive him?
And if they are out of water, would that be a good time to start my smacking fitness programme?
S
grin.gif

JAK

Visit site
As to the first part - how shockingly awful......using poor lifeless hammy to sneakily get close to nice lifesaver types!
As for the second part - yes, that would be entirely suitable!

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It's not us...its those nubile young men lifesavers crying out to be smacked...in the interests of scientific research commissioned by GTs...
So there!
S
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't we just smack GTs instead?.............

JAK

Visit site
Actually, it's GTs! He does this - starts completely out of context, inappropriate posts, then runs away & lets us write bad, inappropriate replies!
(*whispers* That's what they're like see - these polo playing, preppy-dressing American types! *shakes head sadly* Not our fault at all! Well, not my fault - that Shilisdair is a bad influence on me.......I am completely innocent! lol)

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Can't we just smack GTs instead?.............

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, he's not my type & judging by certain previous comments, I'm guessing he wouldn't be Shilisdair's type either! *snigger!*
(Unless by 'smacking' you actually mean 'hit repeatedly', in which case, yeah, I'll give it a go! lol)

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]
S
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I was going to comment about the resistance involved with smacking under water... I wouldn't know about local swimming pools as we've got our own
grin.gif

Must ask some nubile young men round as I believe one should do the necessary research when making any such claim...
smile.gif