Small competition horses

jrp204

Visit site
Where is the best place to advertise small comp. horses? We tried Horsequest in the spring with little interest. He measures 155 with shoes, has bsja winnings and BD points and has been placed at BE although he isn't consistant xc. Not sure what he would be for workers as he may measure 153 but it's not something we have pushed, he has won the only 3 classes he's done.
Shame, he is very good at 2 disciplines just not the third required for eventing.

Abbeygale

Visit site
Have you tried putting his details on some of the facebook pages? I put my 4yo on there and sold her in 2 weeks - no advertising costs and there's quite a few of those pages now.

Personally he sounds like something I would look at if I was buying right now - just the right size band for me :)

Escada2004

Visit site
i bought my new one off horsemart, she is 5yo was advertised as 15.2 although she is about 15.3. She was on there two days when i bought her and they had loads of interest :)

jrp204

Visit site
I have thought of that but it will cost me about £150 to get him measured, he measured 155 max with shoes, do they allow 2cm for shoes?

Missadelaide

Visit site
I had a 15hh Connemara that I struggled to sell, I tried a horsemart and had nothing.

As I am a pony club instructor I advertsied him on the pony club website and I was inundated with calls. I had 2 offers for him and a 3rd person desperate to try him within a week of the advert going live and I sold him for my asking price.

I would try it as there are loads of pony club Mums looking for nice step ups from 14hh/14.2hhs.

Good luck x