Small leather dressage girth

Copperpot

Visit site
Anyone know where I can get one? Want a shaped one. Prestige make them, so do Kentaur but they don't come in size 18". Must be brown too.

JFTDWS

Visit site
Thank heavens for Albions... I went through this last year looking for the same (though black) :p

Copperpot

Visit site
Thanks :) I did see the Albion one the other day. It's not that cut away where the elbows are thou. Has it rubbed at all? The leather was lovely and soft :)

JFTDWS

Visit site
They do make a curved one I think - pretty sure I saw it at ISC yesterday... But my standard one has never rubbed (and everythign rubs my highblood :eek: ).

Jane_Lou

Visit site
I recently bought a Jefferies one which is lovely and soft/padded but well shaped around the elbow. Not sure what sizes they come in though as I bought a 28"

Copperpot

Visit site
I looked at that one and its lovely. Can't find smaller than 24" thou. Passier do one which is just what I want but start at 24" too :(

SmartieBean09

Visit site
Hi OP, I have a brand new brown 18" English Leather girth that I don't use, nor intend to use it. I can grab some more info and pictures when I'm at the yard tomorrow and pm them to you if you're interested? It still has tags on ;)