Small lorry colour....

horsesforcourses

Visit site
Senario....

2 x 3.5t lorries for sale. Virtually identical, etc except one is silver/grey , the other is bright green (kermet frog).

Which one would you go for...

Reasons, are, will be having one built, and would love the green one, but would this detract buyers when i come to sell it on..(many years later !!) ??

Bernster

Visit site
I’d go for the one you prefer, not worry too much about re sale. Good lorries seem to be very in demand somshould be ok to sell on. A lot of folks would prefer the silver though, green sometimes considered unlucky! Lighter colours better for keeping clean and not showing the scratches so much too.

Spottyappy

Visit site
Although it may put some buyers off, I would go for the colour you love. It’s your lorry, after all.
It will sell, as regardless of colour people want a decent box.
I had a yellow 3.5t, and no issues selling it.
Current 7.5t is pink.
i actually dislike silver and white as they are not that visible in dull conditions on the roads. A green one should be ok unless you’re driving where lots of trees are the same shade all year round!

Annagain

Visit site
I'd go for the colour that's easiest to touch up if you get it scratched etc. Often metallic colours are difficult and a 'flat' colour is much easier. Not so much of a problem with a 3.5T maybe asit is with larger lorries that often get scratched on narrow lanes but still a consideration.

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Go for what you like. 3.5 ton lorries sell v easily anyway and a respray on what will be a well looked after therefore not cheap lorry isn't overly expensive.

Also having a very recognisable lorry means if it ever gets nicked will be easy to spot 😉

Goldenstar

Visit site
Of the metallic colours the silvers/greys shown scratches least and are easiest to touch up .they keep their looks longest .
My choice would be a solid cream if I was going to be in able to choose I bought my last truck half finished so it was already sprayed a pearlesant colour mini hot choclate very nice but shown the scrapes and the dirt .