Small rant about bad week

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
What a week
Awful student (work not horse related)
Mother in hospital again
Lorry refused to start yesterday
Last but not least, part of stable roof blew off in gales! Fortunately no-one hurt, horses all fine and neighbour builder did running repair and sheeted it up, so water proof tonight. Am hoping that this next week is better.
Feel better for the rant, thanks for indulging me!
smile.gif

JaneMBE

Visit site
Bummer. hate those kind of weeks!
Hope next week is better
smile.gif

I have chucked all horses out in case our roofs go flying, felt they woul;d be safer. Bloomin wind!

YorksG

Visit site
I suppose I should be thankful the horses were ok and unfazed, but it just finished off a bad week, plus the cat who came here as a kitten when we moved in is very ill and the vet only gives him days, fortunately he is not in pain or distress so he is at home with the other cats. I should be writing a report for the awful student but can't bring myself to start it.

Llwyncwn

Visit site
What an awful week for you! But it was your turn ... someone elses next week. Things can only get better. Let us know how pussy is will you?

YorksG

Visit site
Yes will let you know, the mother of his kittens is spending a lot of time with him and he seems content enough at the moment. The dogs keep going to check on him too and he's always loved attention from them.