Visit site
I'm 5'2 and he was about 16.2

lQSKoiV.jpg

About 16h tall and 16h wide 🤣

2EBhYy8.png

Birnt976

Visit site
Haha

Bear is supposedly 16:3 although I suspect he may be a smidge more. When I broke my shoulder our lovely groom helped exercise him despite looking tiny on him! Haha

5 ft 4 and 16.3

Beautiful picture! X

Polos Mum

Visit site
My last competition horse was 17.2 middle weight, I am 5'3 and was slim then! I looked like a pea on an elephant - but he was kind and listened so it wasn't even a problem.

Mrs G

Visit site
Ooh this gives me chance to show off this pic I'm so proud of - my 16.1hh TB gelding and 4ft 8ins niece. Proud because horsey behaved for her and because she's only been riding 18 months at a riding school and shes grown in such confidence in that time. She's adamant that she only likes big horses now though (suits me - will make it easier to find a niece/auntie share if/when the time comes)!

Attachments

• Pair.jpg
    Pair.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 9

Birnt976

Visit site
Ooh this gives me chance to show off this pic I'm so proud of - my 16.1hh TB gelding and 4ft 8ins niece. Proud because horsey behaved for her and because she's only been riding 18 months at a riding school and shes grown in such confidence in that time. She's adamant that she only likes big horses now though (suits me - will make it easier to find a niece/auntie share if/when the time comes)!

Love this! X